Research and Evaluation Services
Design Critiques and Strategy
- Strategy meetings
- Design workshops and discussions
- Design critiques
- Expert / heuristic reviews including:
- Information Architecture (IA)
- Content analysis
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
Preliminary Research / Requirements
- Interview with project stakeholders and engaged users
- Reviews of existing documentation
- Competitive analyses
- Ethnographic research
- Contextual inquiries
- Usability studies of products at any stage of development
Interviews and Focus Groups
- Interviews / focus group moderation to learn about user needs and wants
Accessibility / WCAG 2.0 / Section 508
- Accessibility compliance reviews
- User research with visually impaired users
Information Architecture / Organization
- Card sorts (paper or virtual)
- Tree testing and first click analyses
- Optimization of content for search (SEO)
Research Mentoring and Instruction
- Customized classroom training and mentoring with team members
Image: Mazirama / BigStockPhoto.com
I’m always happy to answer any questions you may have about our work, our experience and our team as well as share a portfolio of sample work products. Please feel free to contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (301-593-0506).
Who have we worked with?
Details on larger past projects can be found on Cory’s LinkedIn Profile.
Want something printable?
Cory’s resume (PDF) also includes organizations that we’ve worked with.
Training, mentoring and events
We provide workshops, trainings and mentoring on a variety of UX topics.
UX Career Services
- Hiring optimization (recruiter/employer support)
- Speaking and training
- Creating events