Our Business Model
- Any projects, anywhere
- Cory fully involved with all efforts (we remain small for a reason!)
- Projects can be direct or we can team with consultants/agencies
- Always happy to “white label” and adopt client branding.
Specials, Packages & Availability
***Current availability status (updated 9/24/19): Fully available now!***
- Inclusive research projects: Project-based work can be as inclusive as you want with Lebsontech supplying as many staff members as needed (both internal staff and subcontractors), recruitment (through national recruiting partners) and incentives.
- Half-time package OR One FTE package: Discount for multi-month projects that average from ~80 hours per month (half-time package) up to ~150 hours per month (One FTE package).
- Cory can directly provide up to ~80 hours per month with other Lebsontech staff and contractors allowing for up to full-time capacity.
- All-inclusive rate deals anywhere: Projects can be anywhere! Direct travel expenses can be baked into the project/hourly rate or can be kept separate.
About Cory Lebson, Principal UX Consultant
Cory, author of The UX Careers Handbook, has been a user experience consultant for over two decades. He established Lebsontech LLC in 1997, and in 2008, he transformed this side-business into a full-time occupation. Cory also greatly enjoys teaching topics related to user experience and conducts regular talks and workshops. He has been featured on the radio and has published a number of recent articles. Cory has an MBA in marketing and technology management, as well as an MA in sociology and a BS in psychology. He is a former president of both the User Experience Professionals Association (UXPA) International and the Washington DC chapter of UXPA.
More about our staff…
Check out the recent posts on Cory’s blog or filter posts to particular topics.
The UX Careers Handbook
I’m always happy to answer any questions you may have about our work, our experience and our team as well as share a portfolio of sample work products. Please feel free to contact me by email (email@example.com) or phone (301-593-0506).